Five-year-old Aimie and Ami just got their latest copy of the Beau-Le-Soleil Magazine, "The Dancing Lullaby". It lists the top Five dances for this Summer.
The "I Love You" Waltz
The "Happy" Dance
The "Let's Play and Have Fun" Dance
The "You're So Beautiful" Dance
" Why I Like To Dance ! "
* My 9 year old's response:
"Because then people can see ME."
And I don't think she meant simply being on stage - I believe she meant it as being a large part of who she is.
* I asked my 10 year old DS yesterday, he said "I love the movements, I love doing moves that I haven't done before" nothing more or less.
* My 7.5 year old DS-- "Because it's fun!"
Me-- "Why is it fun?"
DS-- "Because I'm good at it!!"
* 11 yr old DS says, "Because it's challenging but also fun. I like to move, especially to jump and turn."
* 6 y/o DD - because I love the music and it makes me happy.
* Almost 10 yr old DD - "because it gets my energy and my emotions out".
* I am rozin's dd
I like to dance because it's an outlet from busy school etc.
It lets me concentrate on something I really enjoy and am good at.
I love my teachers which helps and they always take care over faults. They never make me feel stupid.
I also love dancing because of the music I really like listening and then dancing to it!
I [Love] dancing!!!
* "it makes me feel like an angel"
* "it just makes me happy" http://dancers.invisionzone.com/index.p ... opic=31615