public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PNB School Alumni
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 8:30 am 

Pacific Northwest Ballet School will celebrate a landmark anniversary at its 20th Annual School Performance, Saturday, June 16, 2001.<P>We would like to extend invitations to as many alumni as possible for this commemorative performance and the events surrounding the School’s 20th Anniversary. Please help us by writing, phoning or emailing us your current contact information so we can update our database. Take time to glance at our Lost Alumni list to see if you can help us find<BR>fellow alumni.<P>The new School Alumni page is at <A HREF="http://www.pnb.org/alumni/alumni.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.pnb.org/alumni/alumni.html</A> -- please check it out!<P>------------------<BR>

Eastside Administrative Assistant
dave@pnb.org

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: PNB School Alumni
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 8:48 am 

Hello Dave - welcome to the board - nice to have you with us.<P>I looked over the list at the site you gave and didn't see anyone that I knew. San Diego did have two distinguished members of the company, Diane Brace, and Deborah Hadley. I spent many hours in class with both of them and they were both lovely dancers. <P>------------------<BR>Approach life as a dancer approaches the barre, with grace and purpose.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 1:36 pm 

Dave, I recognized one of the names and have already forwarded the link. Hopefully, others will find people they recognize on the list.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2000 9:12 am 

Basheva....Deborah Hadley is in San Diego..wow!! I wondered what happened to her!! What is she doing these days? She was teaching in Seattle for a while and then disappeared??!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2000 9:44 am 

Trina, Debbie is in Seattle now. (She is originally from San Diego.) She was serving as Ballet Mistress of Fort Worth/Dallas Ballet (at Ben Houk's invitation) until May of this year.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2000 10:53 am 

Trina - Francis is correct. She is originally from San Diego as is her sister Tamara (former principal with PA Ballet). I was in class with her many times before she went to PNB and a couple of times when she came back here to visit.<P>I well, remember a Swan Lake she did when she was only about 16 - she was exquisite.

Profile E-mail