public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dancing In Your Sleep
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 6:55 am 

Katharyn - I hope they don't get Freudian either !! However, I was relating what was said during the lunch with the psychiatrists that I worked for - it is not my dream - not yet anyway.<P>Does anyone have funny dreams? I mean dreams in which you are laughing a lot? I do - and then if I can remember them in the morning and repeat them to my husband - they really are funny. <P>I have had many dreams in which I am choreographing and when I try it out during the day - it does work out. There are several ballet classes that I actually set while sleeping. Does same time.. HA HA

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 4:47 pm 

I dream about choreography sometimes, usually it's someone else's and it's something I can't quite work out yet in real life. Sometimes I dream up my own choreography but it usually works a lot better in my dreams than in actual practice, so I don't really end up saving myself any time--too bad! <BR>I used to dream about sewing a lot, I would make whole outfits in my sleep and then be really disappointed when I woke up and didn't actually have them.<BR>My favourite dance dreams are the short ones where I can do a pirouette that goes on forever or jump really high and float on the air, which is definitely not my reality!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 4:59 pm 

Well, that reminds me, Marie - I do the most phenomenal pirouettes in my dreams - I really do!! <P>And, I can do stretches that - well - I - er - can only dream about.

Profile E-mail