public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: large font
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 6:27 am 

Hello all!<P>I realize this is probably a silly question for all you computer savvy types out there in CD land, but I'm stumped! What is with the gigantic font I'm suddenly getting???? Is it a result of some of the format changes that were mentioned earlier? <P>On the plus side, I no longer need my reading glasses to check up on new postings-- I can read it from across the room! The bad news is that the font is so large that a post no longer fits on my screen (horizontally or vertically) so I am continually scrolling back and forth, back and forth, and rapidly becoming seasick.<P>I clicked around trying to find where I could format to a smaller font and have had no luck. Can someone help? Thanks!

Post subject: Re: large font
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:57 am 

Hi Elise. I don't see any change on my screen. Have you checked in the control bar at the top of Internet Exporer:<P>View<BR>Text size<P>This may have become changed on your machine. The version I am using on this machine has 5 different settings. Try a few and see what happens and what suits you.<p>[This message has been edited by Stuart Sweeney (edited March 09, 2002).]

Profile E-mail