public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: where's Grace?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 8:44 am 

I haven't seen a post from Grace lately, and just noticed today that she is no longer listed as a conference moderator.<P>What's up?

Post subject: Re: where's Grace?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 10:17 am 

Hi mom2!<P>Following an exchange of e-mails between grace and the other Administrators over a period, it became clear that there were differences of approach and incompatible views on a range of issues. As a result, grace has withdrawn as an Administrator on criticaldance. <P>Grace has undoubtedly played a key role in the development of criticaldance and Azlan, Stuart and all the Moderators wish her the very best in her current and future projects.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 2:12 pm 

I too was wondering where Grace was I will miss her information and smiley faces.<BR>charlene

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 2:30 pm 

Thank you for the update. This is very sad news indeed for me. I have enjoyed Grace's posts and feel that I have learned a great deal from her (as I have from all of you at criticaldance).<P>It does trouble me a bit that she withdrew as a result of differences of opinion...that is one of the things I have enjoyed the most about this site; that there ARE differing views on a variety of issues, but these differences I thought were welcomed and dealt with quite professionally. On some of the other boards opinions that differ from the norm of the nanosecond are not so readily welcomed.<P>I will miss Grace a great deal...the rest of you will have big shoes to fill!<P>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 4:02 pm 

mom2, as always we welcome differring views about dance, dancers, and dance themes in general. The incompatible views I referred to were regarding items such as organisation and future developments of the board.<P>I agree with you about 'the big shoes'.

Profile E-mail