public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What happened to Grace?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 9:03 pm 

Welcome, Tom.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 3:41 am 

Marius, just to clarify, you are right that Moderators and Admins on criticaldance don't get any financial compensation. <P>I understand your sentiments about grace and I for one would never understate the huge contribution that she made here. <P>However, take my word for it that <B>all</B> those involved would like to move on.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 10:22 pm 

Hi dance friends,<P>I do miss Grace also It's what Joanne said "people move on for all different sorts of reason"<P>For people who like to stay in contact with Grace: there is another Forum where you could communicate with her: <A HREF="http://pub22.ezboard.com/faicdchatfrm11" TARGET=_blank>http://pub22.ezboard.com/faicdchatfrm11</A> <P>feel free to do so<P>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 4:29 am 

<B>in The Studio on June 6, Basheva posts:</B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Grace you can find the reason she left if you look in the "What's New at Criticaldance" Forum - scroll down a bit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><B>i assume this is the thread referred to.<P>nowhere, here, is the reason to be found. <P>therefore, in the interests of accuracy and fairness, if anyone wants to know the reason, please feel free to email me......<P>.....just click on the little flying envelope above, or on the square with the question mark in it, for my email or web address.</B><P>---------------------------------- <P>oh, yes: p.s. for those who don't know, 'elmo' (the giggly red furball on Sesame Street) IS also 'grace'.<p>[This message has been edited by elmo (edited June 08, 2001).]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 4:55 am 

In my post of May 20th - in this thread - if one clicks on the link that was supplied that will bring one to the thread in question.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 11:26 am 

I encourage anyone who cares to, to write to Grace/Elmo as she suggested.<P>Also feel free to write to any of the administrators or moderators here.

Profile E-mail