public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Liberté d'intervention sur Danser / Freedom of posting
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:05 am 

I put here two messages posted by Cobaop and Goti
which have nothing to do in the thread "qu'est-ce qu'une critique intéressante?" (what is an interesting critic ?)

Posté par Cobaop

Quote:
Pour répondre à Fredo.

Je suis un intervenant anonyme comme un autre. Je suis intervenu une première fois fin décembre pour dénoncer une infamie.

Une deuxième fois ces derniers jours. Je n'ai jamais été banni jusque là et dispose d'une seule identité.

Hors la diversion, je ne vois pas l'intérêt de ce débat. Je n'existe ici que parce que j'écris. Les faits que j'ai décrits correspondent à ce que j'ai constaté, les opinions que j'ai émises à mon avis personnel. Je ne vois pas l'intérêt du contraire.

Une dernière chose, si je devais être banni (l'honnêteté m'oblige à dire que ça n'a pas été le cas malgré une première intervention virulente et un e-mail en hotmail.com et donc une certaine tolérance à reconnaitre ...), je n'hésiterai pas créer un autre pseudo au cas où j'aurai quelque chose à dire.
Et je le ferai sans honte
Posted by Goti
Quote:
Pour repondre aussi à Fredo puisque je n'ai pas pu le faire dans le topic "assez", fermé depuis, je voudrais preciser que mes propos ne sont aucunement contradictoires, car j'ai mon but ce n'est pas de defendre les danseurs, ils sont assez grands pour se defendre tout seuls. Je denonce seulement le fait que l'on puisse critiquer uniquement certains et pas d'autres et je denonce également la manière extremement incorrecte que quelques uns se permettent d'utiliser y compris les moderateurs. C'est mon avis.

Pour completer l'intervention de cobaop, je tiens à dire que moi oui, j'ai subi la censure dans ce forum et on m'a fermé l'accès sous pretexte d'attitude discourtoise. M'ayant reinscrite sous un autre pseudonyme j'ai eu droit au conseil de la part de notre moderatrice Ileana d' intervenir dorenavant pour parler exclusivement "danse". Si cela ne ressemble pas à de la censure...C'est peut etre un forum privé mais surement pas libre.

<small>[ 29 May 2003, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: ileana ]</small>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Liberté d'intervention sur Danser / Freedom of posting
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:40 am 

Translation

Posted by Cobaop

Quote:
In reply to Fredo.

I’m an anonymous member like any other. I posted for the first time in December to denounce dredful things and for the second time these last days.
I have never been banned et have only one identity.

Except an attempt at diversion, I don’t find any interest to this new debate.
I’m existing here only because I write. What I have written is what I have seen, my opinions are my personnal ones.

A last thing, If I was to be withdrawn (I must be honest and say that I’ve not been despite my virulent first post and a hotmail e mail address) I would not hesitate to create another pseudo if I had anything to say.
And I will be that without feeling ashamed.
Posted by Goti
Quote:
I also reply to Fredo here since I was not allowed to do it in the thread « Assez » which has been closed.
I would like to say that my comments are not contradictory, since my goal is not to defend dancers, they are adults and can do that themselves.
I only denounce that some dancers can be openly criticized and not the others. I also denounce the extremely incorrect manners used by some members, including moderators. That’s my opinion.

To complete cobaop’s post, I want to say that, yes, I was censored on this forum and banned on the pretext of a discourteous attitude. As I intended to come back with another name, our moderator Ileana adviced me to speak only from « dance « from then on. If this doesn’t look like censorship… This is maybe a private forum, but certainly not a free one.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Liberté d'intervention sur Danser / Freedom of posting
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:25 am 

I am not sure what the above poster means by free, but I would comment that any theory of free rights needs to also address ones responsibilities, one of which in this forum include courteous behavior.
This forum is fairly robust, and can have lively arguments, but please remeber that it is also open to young teenagers and some judgement needs to be employed in posting. Also, if you suspect that your post may be inappropriate,instead of posting, why not run it by the moderators first (as an example, I have done this several times when I want to bring up sensitive subjects such as anorexia)?
No site is perfect, and I am sure that the moderators would be the first to say that there is room for improvement, but as a thoughtful site to discuss dance, I would not rate any website better than this one, and that is mostly due to the efforts of the moderators and the courtesy of the members.

Profile E-mail